ISO 14001 is certification of environment management system. Implementation of ISO 14001 standard ensures that an organization has taken proper measures to reduce adverse affect of it’s activities over environment. ISO 14001 certification provides a tool to effectively manage environmental concerns of an organization. Even non polluting organization can apply for ISO 14001 certification to prepare a framework for betterment of environment. Latest version in ISO’s EMS standard is ISO 14001:2015 certification. Many companies have preferred CDGGroup for ISO 14001 certification in Delhi & other parts of India. CDGGroup is the biggest ISO 14001 certification body in Delhi. Our ISO 14001 certification process is result oriented. Our ISO 14001 audit checklist is designed to check all aspects of ISO 14001 implementation. Steps to ISO 14001 certification are : Identify your processes that affect environment – prepare & implement action plan to eradicate or reduce impact - prepare required processes – invite CDGGroup for ISO 14001 audit. So if you are looking for ISO 14001 certificate contact us.
We provide ISO 14001 Certification in following areas: -
ISO 14001 Certification in Delhi, ISO 14001 Certification in Noida, ISO 14001 Certification in Gurgaon, ISO 14001 Certification in Ghaziabad, ISO 14001 Certification in Faridabad, ISO 14001 Certification in Bahadurgarh, ISO 14001 Certification in Manesar, ISO 14001 Certification in Bhiwadi, ISO 14001 Certification in Sonepat, ISO 14001 Certification in Meerut, ISO 14001 Certification in Palwal, ISO 14001 Certification in India
- 4.1 General requirements
- 4.2 Environmental Policy
- 4.3.1 Environmental Aspect
- 4.3.2 Legal and Other Requirement
- 4.4.3 Objectives, Targets, and Program
- 4.4.1 Structure and Responsibilit
- 4.4.2 Competence, Training, and Awarenes
Providing your company with assurance that you meet, and will continue to meet, your environmental management system commitments and corporate policy requirements.
- Providing potentially fewer surveillance visits from regulatory agencies
- Showing your business partners, regulatory agencies, and community that you are environmentally responsible.
- Increasing competitiveness.
- Increasing profits through potential process improvements and energy conservation.
- Reducing your environmental liability